A low-carb version of a summer BBQ staple, this cauliflower “potato salad” is a perfect addition to any summer gathering. The cauliflower doesn’t compete with the added flavors, so you won’t even miss the potatoes.
Makes 12 servings
- 1 head cauliflower cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and diced
- 1 medium dill pickle, diced small
- 2 TBSP dill pickle juice
- 1 cup light mayo
- 1 TBSP yellow mustard
- 1 tsp dried dill weed
- ½ tsp dried parsley
- ½ tsp McCormick brand Bon Appetit seasoning
- ⅛ tsp garlic powder
- Dash of season salt
- Steam the cauliflower 10 minutes or until tender.
- Add the green onion, egg, pickle and juice, light mayo and mustard. Season with all the seasoning and stir well.
- Garnish with additional sliced hard-boiled egg if desired.
- Chill at least a few hours before serving to make sure it is completely cooled and the flavors have time to meld together. Serve cold.
About Nikki Sheriff:
Nikki Sheriff is wife and mother. After being diagnosed with type 1 diabetes in 2012 she became determined to find and create delicious recipes that will satisfy her cravings, help her manage blood sugar, and that her whole family will enjoy.
Find her recipes at http://naughtycarbs.blogspot.com
Follow Naughty Carbs on Instagram