A low-carb version of a summer BBQ staple, this cauliflower “potato salad” is a perfect addition to any summer gathering. The cauliflower doesn’t compete with the added flavors, so you won’t even miss the potatoes.
Makes 12 servings
- 1 head cauliflower cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and diced
- 1 medium dill pickle, diced small
- 2 TBSP dill pickle juice
- 1 cup light mayo
- 1 TBSP yellow mustard
- 1 tsp dried dill weed
- ½ tsp dried parsley
- ½ tsp McCormick brand Bon Appetit seasoning
- ⅛ tsp garlic powder
- Dash of season salt
- Steam the cauliflower 10 minutes or until tender.
- Add the green onion, egg, pickle and juice, light mayo and mustard. Season with all the seasoning and stir well.
- Garnish with additional sliced hard-boiled egg if desired.
- Chill at least a few hours before serving to make sure it is completely cooled and the flavors have time to meld together. Serve cold.