New from Chef Robert Lewis, the Happy Diabetic: a delicious salad packed with nutrients and healthy fats to feed your brain. Try making this one today!
To make 4 servings
- 2 med. size cucumbers
- 1 pint cherry or grape tomatoes (about 30)
- 1 avocado
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1 cup Feta Cheese
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Wash, dry, and dice the cucumbers. Wash, dry, and halve the tomatoes. Dice the avocado.
- Place the cucumbers, tomatoes, and avocado in a bowl. Add sliced basil and Feta.
- Pour on the oil, vinegar, chopped garlic, and salt and pepper. Mix thoroughly.