The Diathrive Diabetes Management Solution
Diathrive solutions can lower diabetes management costs by up to 85%!
Download our white paper to learn more
“Diathrive is more than a vendor to MotivHealth. They are a strategic partner that recognized our concerns, needs, and goals. Diathrive demonstrated an incredible level of dedication and innovation throughout the implementation process. Their high-quality products and their expertise had a tremendous impact in lowering healthcare cost 85% which allowed us to provide significant savings for our employer groups and our members. While covering testing supplies 100%. We appreciate Diathrive’s enthusiasm in their continuous effort with MotivHealth to change the healthcare world for the better!!!”
- Kim Huynh | Director of Operations | motivhealth.com | Insurance Company
1 Testing Supplies
Get the highest-quality glucose meter and most advanced test strip technology on the market.
- Our Bluetooth meter is durable, reliable, and exceeds FDA requirements for accuracy.
- Our patented test strips are designed for durability, easier to use for people with dexterity impairment, and have a shorter pathway for improved accuracy.
2 Data Accessibility
Data visibility for patient and healthcare provider through smartphone app and provider data portal.
- Patients can record and track glucose readings and add important context to effectively make important daily health decisions.
- Using our powerful provider portal, health care providers can see real-time data to help the participant make essential diabetes management adjustments for better results.
3 Diabetes Education
Diathrive’s mobile education app teaches critical diabetes management topics via smartphone or tablet. These short, entertaining videos feature world-renowned diabetes educators. Patients can watch anytime, anyplace, and at their own pace.
Personal health coaches guide patients to better outcomes.
- Improve medication adherence, A1c tracking, provider follow up, and glucose testing data review.
- Patients retain the same proactive coach over 12 months for consistent care.
- Coaches work with patients to create personal health improvement plans that are periodically reviewed and discussed.
- Qualified Coaching Staff: Diabetes Education, Nutrition, Nurses, and personal trainers.
Want to learn more about Diathrive's coaching program? Download our white paper.
Diathrive saves employers/partners 60-85% on supplies alone. And it doesn’t stop there.
- Diathrive works directly with manufacturers and sell directly to remove the cost layers of insurance and pharmacy. You and your employees no longer have to overspend for better health.
- Access to affordable diabetes management reduces the cost of hospital and ER visits and other complications that come with poor diabetes management.
6 Better Health Outcomes
78% of people with diabetes don’t test as much as they should.
Blood Glucose testing is crucial for a person with diabetes to control the condition before developing a significant medical event like hyperglycemia, kidney disease, heart attack, blindness, and amputation.
Regular testing, along with education and support, reduce the likelihood of these conditions by half.
Regular testing reduces the risk of:
Request a Demo