Are you still in "pumpkin-everything" mode? Some of us at Diathrive are! Here's a wonderful recipe from Nikki Sheriff to try. You probably already have most of these ingredients on your spice rack!
With all the delicious flavors of Fall, pumpkin mousse is such a quick and delicious dessert for the Holidays.
To makes 6 (1/2 cup) servings
- 1 (1 oz.) package sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1/2 cup fat-free milk
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp allspice
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- 2 1/4 cups light whipped topping, divided
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- Whisk the instant pudding and milk together and let it set for 2 minutes until it thickens up.
- Add in the pumpkin puree and spices and mix well.
- Gently fold in 1 1/2 cups whipped topping until well combined. Divide into 6 dishes (about 1/2 cup per serving).
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Before serving, top each dessert with 2 tablespoons of light whipped topping and sprinkle with ground nutmeg.
About Nikki Sheriff:
Nikki Sheriff is wife and mother. After being diagnosed with type 1 diabetes in 2012 she became determined to find and create delicious recipes that will satisfy her cravings, help her manage blood sugar, and that her whole family will enjoy.
Find her recipes at http://naughtycarbs.blogspot.com
Follow Naughty Carbs on Instagram