Are you still in "pumpkin-everything" mode? Some of us at Diathrive are! Here's a wonderful recipe from Nikki Sheriff to try. You probably already have most of these ingredients on your spice rack!
With all the delicious flavors of Fall, pumpkin mousse is such a quick and delicious dessert for the Holidays.
To makes 6 (1/2 cup) servings
- 1 (1 oz.) package sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1/2 cup fat-free milk
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp allspice
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- 2 1/4 cups light whipped topping, divided
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- Whisk the instant pudding and milk together and let it set for 2 minutes until it thickens up.
- Add in the pumpkin puree and spices and mix well.
- Gently fold in 1 1/2 cups whipped topping until well combined. Divide into 6 dishes (about 1/2 cup per serving).
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Before serving, top each dessert with 2 tablespoons of light whipped topping and sprinkle with ground nutmeg.