Zucchini is full of nutrients and health for your body. Here's one of the best ways to make zucchini!
Problem: You have way too many zucchini. Whether your garden or your friendly neighbors' garden, the harvest has been plentiful and piled up in your kitchen.
Solution: Grilled Zucchini! here's how to make this delicious, delightful dish. Cook them up and take them down today!
To serve 2 people:
- 2 zucchini
- 1 TBSP olive oil
- 1/2 tsp garlic
- lemon zest
- crushed red pepper flakes
- Salt and pepper
- Heat your grill to a medium-high temperature.
- Slice zucchinis into thick strips.
- In a large bowl toss zucchini strips with olive oil. Add garlic powder, crushed red pepper, lemon zest. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Place zucchini strips on heated grill and cook for 4 minutes on each side.
- Remove and serve hot.